If you were just finishing your post Super bowl Sunday breakfast, we apologize. We need to show you how bad a mold problem can get when left to grow. This is a Tampa home that experienced a severe mold infestation. This home was very toxic and needed our immediate response. Notice how the mold spores multiplied all over the entire cough! Yuk! Click here to visit our main website.
Please keep in mind that mold is extremely toxic to the human body and can cause a plethora of health problems when exposed. We want you to know that I Find Leaks and our sister division I Destroy Mold is here for you to get that nasty mold problem under control. We use the most sophisticated mold removal equipment available on the commercial market today. Call Us today if you suspect any foul odor upon entering a room in your home: 877-595-MOLD (6653)