If you were just finishing your post Super bowl Sunday breakfast, we apologize. We need to show you how bad a mold problem can get when left to grow. This is a Tampa home that experienced a severe mold infestation. This home was very toxic and needed our immediate response. Notice how the mold spores multiplied all over the entire cough! Yuk! Click here to visit our main website.
Please keep in mind that mold is extremely toxic to the human body and can cause a plethora of health problems when exposed. We want you to know that I Find Leaks and our sister division I Destroy Mold is here for you to get that nasty mold problem under control. We use the most sophisticated mold removal equipment available on the commercial market today. Call Us today if you suspect any foul odor upon entering a room in your home: 877-595-MOLD (6653)
Mold Found Under Seminole Cabinet. This Seminole Florida home experienced a problem with a small water leak which led to sever mold damage underneath a cabinet. Most Seminole Florida cabinets are made of particle board which acts like a sponge for water leaks. The water soaked into the cabinet which provided a great breeding ground for a mold infestation. With the high humidity here in Florida, once mold starts to grow in a Seminole or St. Petersburg property it can lead to severe problems. This cabinet must be placed under a tight mold containment so that when the mold is removed, it is not spread throughout the rest of the home. If you see mold inside of your property, call a professional in order to have it properly removed. Mold in Seminole can cause adverse health effects to Pinellas County residents if not treated properly.
[box type=”info”] We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week to answer any of your questions in regards to mold, and mold removal. We service cities such as Seminole, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa and the entire Tampa Bay area. Give us a call today if you believe you have a mold issue in your property![/box]
We were called out to a Clearwater home in regards to a severe mold problem. The home was used as a second home in Clearwater Florida for people that reside in Florida for a few months out of the year. The owners of the home let some of their friends use the home while they were away. Upon returning to this Clearwater home they found a large concentration of black mold and are in need of blackmold removal services. As you can see in the pictures the black mold was even growing on clothes in their closet! The people living in the home left without notice and turned the HVAC system completely off. The Clearwater home did not have a water leak, the cause of the mold was due to high humidity levels. The HVAC system in homes in a high humidity environment such as Florida acts as a large house dehumidifier. If you are going to be leaving your home for an extended period of time we recommend setting the thermostat at 78 degrees and leaving the HVAC system turned on. This will ensure you do not return to a home requiring extensive black mold removal services such as the home shown in the pictures below.