If you were just finishing your post Super bowl Sunday breakfast, we apologize. We need to show you how bad a mold problem can get when left to grow. This is a Tampa home that experienced a severe mold infestation. This home was very toxic and needed our immediate response. Notice how the mold spores multiplied all over the entire cough! Yuk! Click here to visit our main website.
Please keep in mind that mold is extremely toxic to the human body and can cause a plethora of health problems when exposed. We want you to know that I Find Leaks and our sister division I Destroy Mold is here for you to get that nasty mold problem under control. We use the most sophisticated mold removal equipment available on the commercial market today. Call Us today if you suspect any foul odor upon entering a room in your home: 877-595-MOLD (6653)
A Tampa Bay homeowner contacted I Destroy Mold in regards to mold found in their bathroom. This bathroom was located on a 2nd story of a home by an elderly lady. Due to the health of the elderly woman, she typically did not go upstairs in her home. The upstairs bathroom door was shut and the AC vent going into the bathroom was shut. With the humidity in this bathroom rising, a perfect environment for mold growth was formed. Mold began to grow on the walls, ceilings and shower area. As you can see in the pictures below, a large amount of mold needed to be removed in this bathroom. It is very important to control humidity levels in indoor environments in order to control possible mold growth. If you have a water damage issue, or a water leak issue, it’s very important to correct it as soon as possible in order to prevent possible mold growth.
An Indian Rocks Beach resident contacted us in regards to black mold which was found in their bathroom. After discovering a small plumbing leak on a water line to the toilet, the homeowner discovered a large amount of black mold located in the walls of this Indian Rocks Beach condo. Once the discovery of black mold was found, the Indian Rocks Beach owner realized it was more than they could clean up themselves. Since the owner frequently rents out the condo to out of town guests, they wanted to be sure they were providing a safe mold free environment for their guests. They have hired us to perform black mold removal services in their Indian Rocks Beach condo. Once black mold begins to grow in areas that it cannot be seen, it can quickly multiply and affect other areas of the indoor environment. If you see mold or black mold growing your property, we highly suggest you have it removed by a team of licensed professionals to ensure that it is taken care of properly.
While performing a plumbing repair in beautiful Treasure Island, Florida the St. Petersburg plumber found mold growth inside of a wall and ceiling. A very small leak on a copper water line caused black mold growth in this Treasure Island home. The leak went undetected in a wall behind some wall paper. The homeowner had no clue there was a water or mold problem until the wallpaper began to discolor. It took weeks for the wallpaper to discolor which is why the black mold growth was able to grow as much as it did. Black mold grows in areas with high moisture. A plumbing pipe leak in a wall is a great place for mold to begin to grow especially if undetected or undisturbed for any length of time. Once the St. Petersburg plumber finished the repair, he put plastic over the holes to ensure the mold would not spread further into this Treasure Island home.
[box type=”info”] If you suspect a problem with water leaks, mold or black mold in your Tampa, St. Petersburg or Clearwater property, give us a call any time. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week to respond to water damage and mold emergencies. Give us a call today for a free consultation in regards to your potential mold issue.[/box]
We were called out to a home in Clearwater Florida with the complaint of a musty smell in the bathroom. The Clearwater homeowner’s assumed that the mold or musty smell was coming from there shower and that it was normal. They thoroughly cleaned the shower over and over and even installed air fresheners in the bathroom to try and get rid of the smell of mold. After weeks of trying mold removalefforts without any success, the Clearwater home owners decided to give us a call.
Upon inspection of the bathroom, there was a colony of hidden mold behind vanity. The mold started growing after a previous water leak. The homeowners had the small water leak repaired and didn’t think anything of the damage it could have caused as the leak was very small. They had no idea that there was black mold growing behind their vanity. Mold removal can be tricky as it can easily be spread if not started the right way from the beginning.