If you were just finishing your post Super bowl Sunday breakfast, we apologize. We need to show you how bad a mold problem can get when left to grow. This is a Tampa home that experienced a severe mold infestation. This home was very toxic and needed our immediate response. Notice how the mold spores multiplied all over the entire cough! Yuk! Click here to visit our main website.
Please keep in mind that mold is extremely toxic to the human body and can cause a plethora of health problems when exposed. We want you to know that I Find Leaks and our sister division I Destroy Mold is here for you to get that nasty mold problem under control. We use the most sophisticated mold removal equipment available on the commercial market today. Call Us today if you suspect any foul odor upon entering a room in your home: 877-595-MOLD (6653)
A Palm Harbor resident contacted I Destroy Mold in regards to a mold remediation. After a shower leak on the second floor of this Palm Harbor home, the ceiling on the first floor began to discolor. The cause of this ceiling discoloration is due to mold growth on the back side of the ceiling drywall. Mold feeds on moisture and on building products such as drywall which is used to build floors and ceilings. If you see spots as these show up on your walls or ceilings we do not recommend cutting them out. Proper mold containment must be put into place before cutting into walls or ceilings that are stained or affected with mold. If mold containment is not put into place, you could accidentally spread the mold spores to other areas of your Tampa, Clearwater St. Petersburg or Palm Harbor home or business. Removing mold after the effects of water damage can be a very tedious process that should follow strict guidelines.